Legal Help

Civil Legal Advice (CLA)

You can get help with legal aid for: benefit appeals, debt, special education needs, housing, discrimination issues, mediation if you’re separating from your partner, and help and advice if you’re a victim of domestic violence.You can ask Civil Legal Advice for a free call back – use the online service or text ‘legalaid’ and your name to 80010. There’s a free translation service if English isn’t your first language.

You can also talk to a legal adviser in British Sign Language.

You can contact Civil Legal Advice on   0345 345 4 345

Visit their website at

Or email  [email protected]

Hive is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) Registered Number 1165566 (England and Wales)
Copyright © 2021 Sudbury Hive. All Rights Reserved.
Designed & Hosted by SeasonsBounty :: Internet Marketing.