The Phoenix Children’s Centre in Sudbury is a good source of help and information, with lots of regular groups running. For more information please call them on 01787 888666.
Helping you through the highs and lows of parenting
Number 72 is a coffee shop and advice centre where families and individuals in Sudbury and surrounding villages can receive help and support that’s informal and free.
Tel: 01787 310610
E-mail: [email protected]
FREE Online Well-being Support
The Well-being Service are offering various free workshops to help children, young people and their parents, including:
- Successful Study by the Youth Well-being Service for under 25’s
- Raising Happy Resilient Children an online webinar monthly
- Parenting the Anxious Child an online webinar monthly
- Dealing with Feeling Anxious and Dealing with Feeling Down, both are monthly workshops, on different days, online
- My Toolkit for Successful Study
Please visit www.wellbeingnands.co.uk/courses for more info.