Feeling low or anxious?
The Samaritans are free to call and is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on 116 123 They are there to provide a listening ear and do not judge you or tell others.
Based in Sudbury, Kernos Provides counselling for people aged 5 upwards, helping you to regain your mental health and wellbeing. You can pay according to your means. For more information ring them on 01787 882 883 or email [email protected]
Just Talk Campaign offer Free drop in sessions!
The Wellbeing Service are offering various free online workshops to help children, young people and their parents. Courses include:
- Successful Study by the Youth Wellbeing Service for under 25’s
- Raising Happy Resilient Children an online webinar monthly
- Parenting the Anxious Child an online webinar monthly
- Dealing with Feeling Anxious and Dealing with Feeling Down, both are monthly workshops, on different days, online
- My Toolkit for Successful Study
Please visit www.wellbeingnands.co.uk/courses for more info.[/su_column] [/su_row]