Member news & events for VCSEs
Frenchs Care Haven and Care Farm urgently needs a new space for its rescued horses and donkeys. Please click on the link above for more details.
*Update August 2018* Jann is still looking for a new site. If you know someone who might be able to help, please contact Hive urgently*
Come and meet people from other voluntary and community organisations in your neighbourhood!
The next Steering Meeting for Sudbury Hive members is in May 2018, date to be confirmed, at The Befriending Scheme. If you are interested in joining, do come along to meet us and find out more.
Sudbury Connect ‘Lunch & Learn’ is open to any interested professionals or volunteers. An Informal presentation is followed by a time to ask questions and share information with colleagues; all welcome & bring your lunch! They run 12pm to 1.30pm in Rooms F12 and F13 at Sudbury Health Centre, Church Field Road, Sudbury CO10 2DZ.
Look at the wonderful things our members offer the local community;
Who are the members?
- Age UK Chilton
- Age UK Suffolk
- Alzheimers Trust (side by Side project)
- BaberghMidsuffolk Council
- Bridge Project -The
- Chit Chat
- Christopher Centre
- Citizens advice Bureau
- Greener Sudbury
- Gryphon First Aid Unit
- Healthwatch Suffolk
- Kernos Centre (Counselling 5+)
- Kettle & Fish (Churches Together in Sudbury & District)
- Localities & Partner ships Team, Public Health & Protection Directorate, Suffolk County Council
- Mid Suffolk Council
- Offshoot Foundation
- Parkinsons Support Group
- Phoenix Community Marchers
- SAVO training
- St John Ambulance
- Sudbury Area Cancer Support Group
- Sudbury Bowls Club
- Sudbury Festival of Performing Arts
- Sudbury Market Town Partnership
- Sudbury WATCH
- Suffolk County Council
- The Befriending Scheme
If you are part of a Voluntary group, a charity or not-for-profit organisation in or around Sudbury and would like to join us, please get in touch.